John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Read the whole article! Its amazing how essential Boron (Borax) is to our continued health. Metabolic, anti-fungal, hormonal, anti-cancer, etc etc.

This is another leg to the Fallen’s destructive plan. Boron is active in SO MANY metabolic processes and modern farming techniques REMOVE it from the soil and produce.

It is then in turn depleted in the cattle and livestock we eat making us completely susceptible to a myriad of degenerative metabolic diseases.

That is done ON PURPOSE, and Borax’s benefits are suppressed worldwide to accelerate the death spiral humanity is on.
12:51 AM - Aug 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
03 September, 12:22
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Nanobots hate it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 September, 10:52
i take a capsule of Borax every day. I also take magnesium chloride 3 times a day. I have good bone density for a 66 year old woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
03 September, 04:21
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Is there a favorite brand type you recommend?

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
02 September, 10:17
Boron and Magnesium - so critical and yet shockingly non existent in the one and only place it needs to be: soil, and no way to replenish.