Authentic Citizen @Socrates
29 August, 02:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
30 August, 11:30
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Is this noted on the death certificate? That would seem a fairly straightforward retrospective analysis to do. If they are going to link all the data together then they need to do something positive with it and their beloved AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Kearns @iam_lillyrose3
30 August, 11:33
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Would it expose the fraud of the vaccine program? I think we know it won't happen then, right?

30 August, 11:43
In response Sue Kearns to her Publication
I still believe we have more good than bad and there is a window of opportunity to address these important questions. I am not convinced the answer is all jabs are bad because it seems genetics plays a role and much of that information is only available to certain people. Physicians treat all patients the same by offering immunizations, but not all patients are the same and the physicians do not have that information. The amount of money spent on genetics and now AI suggests there is no excuse to have the type of fatalities and adverse events that happen when using biological products.

Agreed...the alleged 'healthcare' system appears by casual observation to be a business model with no reliable health outcomes, don't you think?
11:53 AM - Aug 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by iam_lillyrose3 in this post can reply
30 August, 12:16
In response Sue Kearns to her Publication
It is clear we do not have the full story on the social engineering and genetic spectrum here so yes, I agree with your observation. I also observe that the business model has changed from we take certain vaccinations to protect from local exposures over there to now everyone has to take the injections here because we are bringing those exposures from over there to you with mass migration and dispersion.

30 August, 12:31
Regrettably, my observation of the aggressive acceleration of the injection schedule predates mass migration and coupled with immunity granted to the manufacturers in the late 80s, amongst other 'coincidental' acts doesn't add up. Observation is not limited to this segment of 'healthcare'. My own experience with the pill pushing for non critical transitory presentations that have been documented to cause chronic consequences gives me pause on what the intent of the industry truly is.