Authentic Citizen @Socrates
29 August, 02:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
Is this noted on the death certificate? That would seem a fairly straightforward retrospective analysis to do. If they are going to link all the data together then they need to do something positive with it and their beloved AI.
11:30 AM - Aug 30, 2024
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
Sue Kearns @iam_lillyrose3
30 August, 11:33
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Would it expose the fraud of the vaccine program? I think we know it won't happen then, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
30 August, 11:43
In response Sue Kearns to her Publication
I still believe we have more good than bad and there is a window of opportunity to address these important questions. I am not convinced the answer is all jabs are bad because it seems genetics plays a role and much of that information is only available to certain people. Physicians treat all patients the same by offering immunizations, but not all patients are the same and the physicians do not have that information. The amount of money spent on genetics and now AI suggests there is no excuse to have the type of fatalities and adverse events that happen when using biological products.