Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
14 February, 09:39
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Haha- Im a Florida native and we are blessed! come to Fl... its a bit warmer here too...except August is brutally hot, and theres the alligators but still - the beach and the governor +++ 🙌 big smiles to you. happy Valentines day to you and yours 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
13 February, 11:05
He is what every governor should be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 February, 10:37
He's AmAzInG!! Funny how times have changed. My girlfriend was telling me about her new crush on some show she is watching...we always had a Hollywood crush (mine will always be Cary Grant), but now I told her mine....and she said "who is that?".....I'm like, oh he's a three star general in the armed forces....the look of sheer confusion almost dropped me off my chair with laughter!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
13 February, 09:45

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
13 February, 09:34
We have the best governor.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
13 February, 08:18
LOVE ~~>>> De Santis Standing!!!

sabl USA @sabl
13 February, 06:53
the GOV&YOU 🤍🇺🇸🤍

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
13 February, 06:13
I live in Florida we do have a pretty good governor dont we? now if all the other Red governors could follow him..

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 February, 05:29
stay warm out there today! ❤️

Seek The Truth @WL6202
13 February, 05:19
😜I am too and I live in Canada. No, not Quebec.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 February, 05:17
Thank you and stay warm!