Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
CNN is freaking out about Trump reposting QAnon memes.

This is so freaking hilarious you guys!! 😂

https://x.com/KarluskaP/st...
07:43 PM - Aug 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 August, 02:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I believe 'Giggles' Cooper actually thinks the most "accomplished women in political history" have no reason to be wearing an orange jumpsuit some day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 02:24
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I think Giggles Cooper is gone so has no more opinions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 12:20
Can't handle this one. I sat in a really long taping of his show in NYC. His mom was actually there with John Edward giving them both a reading. After spending the whole day, he greeted everyone and gave them a white lifesaver . . . . One, small, wrapped life saver. My friend and I were dying laughing. The man was very strange, so non emotional. Now I understand why but I really can't handle watching him since.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
29 August, 10:43
We are almost to the end. We so got this!

31 August, 02:23
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
I agree with you. The disclosure has been off the charts.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 August, 09:03
ITS A LIZZERD>

31 August, 02:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Could be. I haven't seen his eyes though.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 August, 08:18
Active tunnels still under vanderdemonbuiltlizzerdmansion. BET ME>

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 August, 08:24
You are probably right.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 August, 08:23
the creepy azz one in Asheville

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 August, 08:09
still laughing