Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 August, 11:54
If your saliva is applied to an edible seed, the seed can read your DNA and sense what nutrients you are lacking.
The seed can grow to be a plant that meets your nutrient needs.
😮😲😻❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 August, 06:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Interesting
Yet not hard to believe at all
Nature was made to address every problem
Nature would put big pharma out of business in an hour if people dug a little deeper.
But everyone is going to find that out...very soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 August, 06:30
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
❣️ I agree❗️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 August, 07:20
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
https://globalpossibilitie...

Sadly no one seems to know about this either.

I have 3 friends alive today as a result of knowing this

I'll be heading to a family members funeral on the fourth as they chose to listen to their doctor instead.
A very sad reality.
Especially for me because I KNOW his death was completely avoidable

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
28 August, 07:24
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
SO SORRY BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THAT JUST WONT LISTEN.. DOCTORS HAVE SAVED THEM FROM CANCER SO MANY TIMES!!!!! SO WHAT DID THEY SAVE? YOU STILL HAVE IT.. THEY LOOK AT ME FUNNY LIKE I AM THE NUT CASE.

Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karl Wiggins, click on at the bottom under it