Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 August, 11:01
Enough already!

Home Depot partnered with LGBTQ curriculum that taught elementary schoolers about pansexuals

https://nypost.com/2024/08...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 August, 11:32
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Lowe's and Home Depot are both out now.

I guess it's just locally owned hardware stores that are left, which is fine by me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 August, 12:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I miss the on every main-street in every single town small hardware store that had shit stacked to the rafters in side and by god that little man could indeed find that odd discontinued in 1971 propane pilot orifice he was sure he "still had a few of around" kinda hardware stores. So many were not even the first generation in the location, kids or grand kids of store clerks from local history.
I knew personally a real genuine master cobbler as a kid my dad used to have his boots fixed at. Could custom build entire shoes, and a son of a cobbler who took the shoe store and trade from his dad when he died. All gone now long ago...

Judy Anonette @biju
I agree!!!! I miss them too!!! I would rather shop in an old hardware store than shop for clothes. There is one that just burned down about 8 miles from us, terribly sad that it happened. If you are ever in Natchitoches LA there is a wonderful store on the main st......old as the hills and they can find what you need there. https://www.yelp.com/biz/k...
12:47 PM - Aug 28, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy Anonette, click on at the bottom under it