Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Reap what you sow, Zucker!

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook was pressured by Biden administration to censor content | Reporter Replay (Video) | New York Post

https://nypost.com/video/m...
11:48 AM - Aug 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
29 August, 02:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I remember way back Juan O. saying Zuck was "Corn" (Corn: grown 'groomed' in a facility in Montana) and CIA owns Face Book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 August, 02:18
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I hope Zuck gets ALL he deserves!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
29 August, 03:50
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Here is a recent story from MT:

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
28 August, 11:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Suppress or else we will........ What was the "or else"? If Zuck didn't have some skin in the game he would have taken a stand for free speech and truth.

28 August, 12:15
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
You really think so?

IMHO, He wasn't a good stand up person before Facebook and he stole it from his roommate. However the story goes.

Anyways, not a good character from the get go! He had a choice, and he chose on the side of evil. His choice! I hope he gets ALL he deserves! And reaps what he sows! It is time for Justice!