Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
26 August, 11:18
Where have all the excess covid vaccine deaths gone? That “story” completely disappeared. It has NO bearing in the election discussions? None at all?

This is such a scam. When they tell us it’s all fake and was all a movie, believe it.

Zero excess deaths. Zero “vaccine” impacts. All fake. All AI or actors or people dying from flu or pneumonia, as has always occurred.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
With a simple search for excess mortality in Google, you can access all sorts of databases and see the trend of excess mortality worldwide. Then you can decide whether the deaths caused by the so-called vaccination are really fake. I could now tell you about my own experiences, but I'll spare you that here.

But you're right on one point, the topic has disappeared. It has disappeared because Vax Daddy is back in the election campaign and he is also now selling this so-called vaccination as a cure for cancer. Since he himself owns shares in these pharmaceutical companies, that would be very bad for business. For his shares and for his election campaign. The show will go on.

👇
05:35 AM - Aug 27, 2024 (E)
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
27 August, 09:37
In response Love Life to her Publication
They are fake. Those databases are fake as well. The source for all of that are agencies such as CDC, and those are all a fabrication now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
27 August, 10:16
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
No, they are not fake. That would make no sense at all. Why would the CDC falsify excess mortality numbers or, as in this case, even inflate them? Falsifying would make sense if the numbers were revised downwards, but not if they were rising. Whatever.

In my country, the numbers are reported by the residents' registration office to the Federal Statistical Office. Health authorities have nothing to do with it. Not with the numbers. Only with the interpretation of the numbers. In other words, what people died of. And they explain the excess mortality with Covid19/Long Covid.