Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 August, 12:16
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Home Depot has been my VERY FAVORITE store forever!! I'll go without it HD doesn't have it in stock! 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
26 August, 01:36
My closest Home Depot is only about 6 more miles away than my 'local' Lowes

50 vs 44

And there's an Aldis down the street from the HD sooooooo .. ;)

No brainer ... #BoycottLowes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 August, 12:18
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Sounds like you're in the same town as me! Going North HD is on the right up about a block of two from Aldi's on the left on the corner.

wht 2.0 @wht
26 August, 01:32
Any such CEO should be fired immediately by the shareholders.

What kind of service (and PROFIT) oriented "customer's always right" attitude is that?

stoooopid

#BoycottLowes

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
26 August, 01:24
Shop local.

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
26 August, 11:16
Done

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
26 August, 09:32
Any business has the right to their own policies. And in turn we have the right to not shop there. No more: Lowes Blowes!

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
26 August, 09:28
I was a very consistent customer at Lowes and have been since I was about 18 (now 66).
That said, I haven't shadowed their doors in two years... probably never will...

arba happihr @arba
26 August, 09:24
New CEO
I know Lowes doesn't pay their employees well.
They installed camera's over head that can read your credit card number off the card in your hand.

Just Mee @TrustinGod
26 August, 09:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
On my credit card, the numbers face downward when being scanned, but I have a piece of tape over the numbers so they aren't visible. If the tape appears to have been removed, I'll know it.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 06:16
GO WOKE GO BROKE

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 August, 05:34
I guess they did