Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 August, 09:50 (E)
Nothing has gotten better.
It's gotten worse.
Patriots are Not in control,
and if there are "white hats" they're just another side of sorcery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 August, 09:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yes the end is near we should jump off the nearest cliff you first I will follow

Or you could begin your research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 August, 11:21
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I don't believe jumping off a cliff to be the solution any more than voting harder will be.
Research? What is research to you? I am all for it.
Perhaps my stack of books is a little taller than your's, in fact.
So as if it may matter now, my point was that Trump deceived us and he is not going to win the day.
The country is no longer a Republic, a fact they love to grind in our faces ad nauseum lately. They shit on the whole Constitution but they've flushed the Bill of Rights already. The United States of America is no more. We don't even have a southern boundary. The NWO moved silently in, while they distracted us with nonsense decodes.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 August, 12:34
Actually the Republic has been restored July 4th 2020
Sorry you missed it
I don't have time for negative pessimistic posts from ill informed
People

https://republicfortheunit...

25 August, 12:41
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
No, that was a lie and there is no proof, 0, of that happening.
Facts matter.
I don't think you're avoiding pessimism but avoiding reality because the reality is not pretty.
There is hope, hope in Christ.
No hope in antichristians selling you hopium.
You get the feel-good news but it isn't going to feel so good when it comes down to the end and you're standing there with empty pockets

... ... @Abc
I hope you will look at the website. The Republic was actually Re-Inhabited in 2010. I am awaiting my vetting call with the interim Gov. of North Carolina Free State to become the interim County Clerk where I live because I am the first one to stand up to be a seat holder. Its real and happening now, I hope you will join us in standing up our original constitutional republic. The military has notified members of the republic that the corporation will soon fail and when that happens, if the Republic is properly stood up they will be recognized and saluted as the lawful civil Authority and original de jure government. Exciting times!

God Bless,

Michael
01:45 PM - Aug 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Abc in this post can reply
31 August, 05:07
In response ... ... to his Publication
thank you, Michael.

I have a cool website for you, too

theserapeum.com

... ... @Abc
31 August, 06:19
Ancient tech! Thank you, I will check it out soon!