Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 August, 04:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Hence why I’m newly single. God did not approve of the relationship I was in. I’m sad and brokenhearted but i know our God will will heal me and IS healing me now, drawing me closer and closer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 August, 04:47
👍
Thanks
Doing the best I can 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
24 August, 10:40
There I go again being way ahead of the curve. 😅 I'm actually okay getting back out now. But I also know me just doing my own damn thing for these past years planted a seed of courage with a lot of young folks we worked with. They are starting to circle around again so it's time to be seen again.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
24 August, 01:13
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
same here, been shuttered for the past 4 years essentially going to the store and back only, no visits from others. no going outside (i wanted the sun tho) and not exposing myself to my awakening of myself as i spoke a different speak.. i was from outer space not them>> two different time lines.. still occuring. i am out more as i can see this easily but trying to be more compassionate with them all. gonna be a hard climb for those still so deep in sleep.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 August, 10:24
AMEN. ON POINT.

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
24 August, 01:53
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
ABSOLUTLY THATS WHY IM NOT DEAD YET
I HIDE THERE ALOT