Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 August, 09:45
💥 Role of Nicotine in Healing Long-Covid 💥

Revealing the distinct health benefits of the nutrient nicotine (as found in food and also in nicotine patches) and it was NEVER addictive.

Important from Dr. Bryan Ardis: “Every cell in your body has nicotine receptors including the gut. A few people, when chewing & swallowing nicotine gum get nauseous & vomit or get loose stools. Because so much of the venom in SPIKE PROTEINS are attached to the nicotine receptors that line your entire bowel lining & when nicotine is present, the massive amount of venom in the bowel lining gets released and you will feel like you have food poisoning. “Why? Because venoms are poison & God designed the human body to throw up poison & poop out loosely, all poisons.

This useful & potentially life-saving information
https://video.brighteon.co...
👇
https://deeprootsathome.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
I have never gotten even a cold through all of this bs. BUT we were helping with an estate sale and everyone in my husband's family has had the jabs.
I think we were there a week. I began to get so tired, felt like I had a UTI and my side began to hurt.
By the time we returned home I thought I was dying. It took me over a month to fully recover. And I don't get sick! Yet I sure did from that!
My liver felt inflamed, kidney pain and I couldn't walk to the kitchen without having to go pee, which was very bloody. And my eyes had dark circles.
I pretty much stopped eating solid food, only shakes. I took double probiotics, colloidal silver, baking soda, ivermectin, garlic and slept with Castor oil packs on my side. I even used pure turpentine gum spirits which helped the most.
I literally thought I was dying. I noticed every time I was around any of them after that my side would begin to hurt. I stayed away from them as much as possible.
06:17 PM - Aug 22, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it