Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 August, 04:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
I think it's way past that time, I don't want 2 see my country burn 2 the ground because Starmer came in stamping his feet, puffing himself up, I've heard 2day that as car drivers we are going 2 be taxed on the amount of miles we cover, so the air we breath has been taxed, & now Starmer is bringing in another tax on what planet did this idiot think that this would go down well, after the recent tensions we've had, as well as taking pensioners stuff away. I'm a recent widow, chronically sick with only a car & a home 2 my name. Can't get PIP because of the tampered system. I hate the country it's been pushed 2, the corrupt politicians have screwed this Island & many others like it. Tis truly sad, my Granddad would not recognize this land. Being forced into a commodity, money making scheme for the machine.
05:23 PM - Aug 22, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from English Viking, click on at the bottom under it