Only people mentioned by NinaPatriot in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
22 August, 04:33
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Could we please have Jeff Sessions as AG and Ben Carson as Surgeon General?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 August, 04:25
It’s always next week next month! Too many bad players and on the team to feel comfortable! I’ll just keep buying ammunition! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 August, 09:14
I hope to see on that list that the IRS and income tax have been abolished.

Also, the Federal Reserve has been dissolved with our currency now being backed by gold and silver with a blockchain QFS.

Also, I hope we can somehow limit the power that Governors and state assemblies have.

Too many states have "laws" which evaded the Constitution during the scamdemic.

Local mom and pop businesses were devastated and forced to close down for good because of massive corruption at the state level, with my own Pennsylvania included.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 August, 08:58
Not so sure of Rama-SWAMPY. 😳

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
22 August, 09:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The worst part of this "movie" is, only time will tell.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
22 August, 10:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication