Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 August, 09:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

Being Yeshua Dream Team💙💚/ Im Bodyguard For Bride / Perfection Of Harmony🥰/ My Name Is Dolphin Blue🐬 💙/ I God Yeshua Cracks Code / Inversion / The Biden Event / I Be Fighting Urge To Quit / High Vibration / Family Is Everything / Angels Are Protecting Me / Saving Israel For Last / The Return Of Christ / The First Twin Flames🔥🔥/ It Had To Be Done This Way / You Are Going To Heaven / God Is All The Ego I Have Left / The Message Has Been Received💌/ Destined For Greatness / Alphanumeric Calculator / Knock Your Socks Off🤯/ Abominations Of Lucifer / Subliminal Lyrics / C Has Built In Ability / Operation Not Forgotten / Duality Of Gematria / Can Put Trust In / Bring Me The Horizon / Yeshua His Bride Book / Facts It Is Reality / Break Your Spell / Lying About A Bride Her / The Point Of No Return / Directed By Higher Power👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
227-722
1362-2631
1023-3201
TS 8:09

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
Strong’s Concordance

Greek - true
Hebrew - at that time

Greek - to plow
Hebrew - an Arodite

Greek - two-fold
Hebrew - proud, lofty

Greek - condemnation, verdict
Hebrew - to hold in occupancy, possess

Greek - the arm
Hebrew - Beth-ham-Merchak, a place in Palestine

Greek - to blame, find fault
Hebrew - be able

Greek - to gaze intently, behold earnestly
Hebrew - guilty

Greek - to sit upon
Hebrew - Hodiah, a Jewess

Greek - shapeless, unseemly
Hebrew - a raisin cake
10:48 AM - Aug 21, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it