Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 August, 03:39
🇺🇸 Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes has put out an SOS for Anons on X.

Thing is, I was suspended too many times & just now tried again,
but am still suspended.

I'd post things like, "I love President/CiC Trump" or "Trump Won"
which would lead to an automatic suspension 😹

Would love to help, Dr. Jan, but no can do. If anyone CAN help, FYI.

However, Jan added a bit of sauce to her post:
"AFTER LABOR DAY. THAT'S WHEN IT GETS REAL" ‼️‼️‼️🙀🇺🇸🪖🍿💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 August, 02:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I finally made a new account but rarely get on and overly cautious. My second account was taken down in a day and all I did was follow a bunch of truthers and anons that were still there. But, maybe she knows something we don’t. Maybe will be able to be back and freely say what we want after Labor Day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 August, 02:54
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
No idea, BG, but you've verified for me
what I suspect — that X isn't out of the woods yet!
I don't miss it.
Do you remember the time we had to change
the spelling of words so as not to get censored?
No — I don't miss that harshness.
I even get censored on Truth‼️

FREEDOM OF SPEECH or nyet 💪
That's why I love anonup 😻🇺🇸🪖

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I love this platform. It’s weird how each has its own vibe. I like the vibe here. Don’t like the one on Truth so much. It seems so combative there. here people share everything. News, information, functional and wholistic health, God, everything. Yeah we got some wackos here too but I can handle wackos that want the best for everyone. Not brainwashed leftie wackos. lol
07:47 PM - Aug 20, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it