USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
🚨BREAKING: PUTIN JUST DROPPED A BOMBSHELL DECREE—INVITING PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE WHO ARE FED UP WITH THE GLOBALIST, NEOLIBERAL NIGHTMARE TO SEEK SANCTUARY IN TRADITIONAL RUSSIA!

This new decree blows the lid off the establishment's agenda, letting freedom-loving folks bypass the usual bureaucratic nonsense like language tests or history exams. If you're ready to reject the insane policies of your home countries that push these destructive, anti-human, neoliberal agendas, Russia is rolling out the red carpet!

The Russian government is about to compile a list of countries poisoning minds with these twisted ideals, and the Foreign Ministry is gearing up to issue visas to true patriots as soon as September! It's time to stand up for spiritual and moral values!
03:29 PM - Aug 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 August, 03:56
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Aloha
Talk about a sad day for our Veterans who gave their life's for our country.
Slapped in the face by their traitorous country.
"THEY" poison the babies & small children with jabs add toxic food, etc
Then if they survive,
We Send our teenagers to fight in the wars.
What's wrong with this picture.
This US government hates humans
Murdering off our children
I rest my case

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 August, 04:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yup and look at our military today, it’s the weakest it’s ever been and I swear if we ever need to implement the draft again, I bet all the little almond milk, Frappuccino sippin soy boys will all flee to escape a draft and it will be worse then it was back in WW2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
19 August, 03:38
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Never would have guessed you can flee to Russia to get away from communism! 😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 August, 03:38
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
You beat me to it, I was just gonna post that 🤷‍♂️😎😂

19 August, 03:43
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
And I’ll bet you that with how many around the world are and have woken up, specially in these year alone, the masses will take Russia up on this offer. No one is coming to America for a better life anymore unless they are getting paid to come here aka like the mass illegals currently getting paid by Biden/Harris.