Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
Kim Clement prophesied an explosion at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Chicago before he died in 2016.

Well, that's exactly where the democrats have made their official HQs in Chicago for this years convention.
11:25 PM - Aug 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 August, 12:57
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Party On!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
19 August, 12:00
Kim Clement Prophecy - WARNING!!! Terror Attack At Hyatt Regency In Chicago - YouTube

GIVE A TAX-FREE DONATION: Tithe.ly: https://bit.ly/40Kr0WFKim Clement prophesied in January 2015 about an act of terror at a Hyatt Regency hotel in Chicago....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 August, 11:58
Heard they will be doing rituals nearby to invoke their demons… all these people in one place.. the thought makes my skin crawl. I rebuke it all in the name of Jesus

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 03:11
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Lightening struck in Paris at the Olympics.
I ask God, in Jesus' Holy name to create something like the Paris lightening, at the DNC so that we will all know it is a sign from You.