Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 07:55
President day weekend officialy started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
13 February, 01:04
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i seriously cant take it anymore. im gonna have a heart attack. i know the ending. just let me know when we get there. my butt hurts from sitting on the edge of the seat. im in it all the way. just try not to die in the process. maybe Ill try weed🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Lang @Sjlang1
i feel you!!! It is exhausting
01:08 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Kacy Groves to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sjlang1 in this post can reply
Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
13 February, 01:13
In response Sherry Lang to her Publication
hey im a trooper. nothing has changed for me on my faith in the outcome. but yes when you warm up a pitcher in the bullpen and hes continually ready to go but never goes in the game, hes eventually gonna get tired🤣🤷‍♂️

Sherry Lang @Sjlang1
13 February, 01:18
In response Kacy Groves to his Publication
I am not giving up!!! I believe President Trump is placed by God. I think I sound silly but I believe it. 🙏