Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
19 February, 10:49
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
going to the moon is the fastest and most effective way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
19 February, 04:25
Major £1 million Arrowe Park A&E upgrade completed in just 12 weeks
New state of the art facilities will provide 'highest quality of care' to Covid patients

COMMENTS
ByAlan Weston

👆This is my local hospital. I am praying all these hospital closures has been to install medbeds. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
19 February, 04:16
Very nice list thanks for posting.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 February, 04:05
pineal glands matter ...
#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 February, 02:47
And maybe a little HCQ on the side. 😉

19 February, 04:18
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Wow is right, this movie keeps getting better all the time!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 February, 05:27
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Yes I heard this too! I think it was Morpheus who did a video on it but I think he's lost his YT channel now.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 02:46
What is MSM?
I see main stream media that wont help

lolo gemini @lologemini
19 February, 04:00
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication

19 February, 04:23
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
I am 62 and am getting "floaters" in my eyes, it's little peices of protien or something and my friends are like ya getting old is a b*tc I'm like hmm. Did a little research and started takeing MSM for my eye's. The floaters went away after about 6 months. ! yay.

Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
13 February, 01:56
I really love all the sugestions everyone. Its like we are watching out for each other. You are Awesome.

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
13 February, 01:22
I just heard one of the best things to do is drink apricots juice.

Much of the rest here I questions. How do you administer it and how much to be safe?

i hear fluoride is bad on toothpast. But, issent that also in our tap water? what are other sugestions for brushing your teeth? I had used baming soda in the past. Though wonder how much thst may effect the enamel.

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 February, 01:26
In response Keith Wyman to his Publication

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
19 February, 02:29
In response Keith Wyman to his Publication
ive also heard aprocot jioce isnhood for detox pineal gland. Ive not been able to dins it. i also sworched entire family to non-fluoride toothpaste. inise a charcoal one.."hello" brand.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 01:18
10/10 Where do we get all of these?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
OoopsI am sorry. I misread. Many can be found at natural health stores, even whole foods. online too but be sure to review country of origin and ingredients 💕