Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 August, 10:35
When will we have an EBS disclosure announcement? #FreeHumanity #wwg1wga

2026 or later

No EBS will ever happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 12:55 (E)
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Let’s be honest that shit is never going off. Wish I never went down the rabbit hole because now I don’t believe a fooking thing . Definitely worse off lost family friends neighbors nothing good came from knowing this shit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 02:55
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
You can never go back…even if we bitch and moan and complain. You’ve changed and you can’t change back. Guess we’re gonna have to figure out a new norm.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 August, 03:46
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Never the less . [IT] is what it is!
Never for get If we Lose this Moral And Just Battle!?
Heaven Forbid!
[There] Coming For US ALL of Us!

Resolve is Called 4 here.
Eyes Up and Critical Thinking For sure, trust your Gut.
Whatever Habbens I'm thinking Red October?
It is a Pickle!
Pain for [Them] as well.
js

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 04:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I believe one thing public would go along way to keep up morale and not hurt the cause. IMHO and there not giving it to us which make most of us uncertain about the cause . Face it we didn’t take the jab we didn’t believe MSM . So why believe something without it seeing it with our own eyes 👀 just because it’s AU . Sorry

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
I here U, Agreed I think Its Coming.
No need to B Sorry at all.
We have to Speak of all these Issues together too Solve🤔Them as a Species.
There's A Lot out there that's Public, Look at all the Human Traff Stings.......
Nothing is Perfect, Made crystal Clear to all of us the last 4 years
I don't have a opinion On AU as far as the Site goes, Other than to Say Everyone Here Cares For Something and each other and the Country For the most Part, imho
[Its] Broken We Can Agree on that I'm sure and so much more.
And that's ALL that counts.
We have to be a part of the Fixing, While where here, know.
We believe as we go I guess, its all in the eyes of the Beholder.
I Chose to believe in the Goodness humans Can Achieve given Half a Chance.
js
05:19 PM - Aug 14, 2024
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it