Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
14 August, 12:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
When my ex-mother-in-law in Crete burned herself with hot olive oil, she immidiately put her finger in the cup where we had table salt and let the salt stay on the burn for a while. The salt sucks the liquid and you won't get blisters. Salt without water works specially for oil burns, but used it my self later once when I burned my had in the oven. Old tricks are the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 August, 11:00
Never heard of whipper snippering so I learned several things with this one:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
14 August, 09:28
I immediately soak or rinse with cold water and then apply lavender essential oil. It is very effective, especially for minor burns. Lavender oil is good for skin conditions in general.

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
14 August, 09:05
Love all her remedys!!!!!!!!!!!