Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
13 August, 01:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Which is why I didn’t vote then and I’m not wasting my time with it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 01:33 (E)
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I will always vote! With voting, the tally once the cheating is removed, will be the Truthful count, and Trump Won!!!

13 August, 01:36
2020 hasn’t been fixed and it’s 3 months out

13 August, 01:38
And the Best is Yet to come! God Wins! Love Wins!!! I am not worried!💛

13 August, 02:04
My faith lies in the same but not the systematic timelines we keep getting placed in
All those systems we keep leaning on need to purged or humanity will never reach the lotus of life ever again
The rose of venus is great but humanity can go much farther

13 August, 02:10
I agree with timelines, although they are always treated here like a grain of salt. I do not hold much to them, but when mentioned it is like a possible thought. Not much substance unless something does happen and there is meaning to be found with it. IMHO

13 August, 02:20
Last night I dreamt and one of my friends that was lost in this mess was there. He was full in spirit and was assigned in his duty but he didn’t recognize or remember me. I’d be one thing if all this came full circle in the perfect time and all that was lost is returned but it’s gone. Few spirits are still watching over this timeline but many have crossed the river never to return.

13 August, 02:25
I am not aware of what you see, except when you may mention it. All I can say is, keep a journal and this message for you will explain itself sooner or later!

Interesting dream!!!

If the spirits don’t return to us that were lost then we are fading into a new dream era too
02:29 PM - Aug 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kits ██████, click on at the bottom under it