Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 August, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
13 August, 01:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Which is why I didn’t vote then and I’m not wasting my time with it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 01:33 (E)
In response Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ to his Publication
I will always vote! With voting, the tally once the cheating is removed, will be the Truthful count, and Trump Won!!!

13 August, 01:36
2020 hasn’t been fixed and it’s 3 months out

And the Best is Yet to come! God Wins! Love Wins!!! I am not worried!πŸ’›
01:38 PM - Aug 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
13 August, 02:04
My faith lies in the same but not the systematic timelines we keep getting placed in
All those systems we keep leaning on need to purged or humanity will never reach the lotus of life ever again
The rose of venus is great but humanity can go much farther

13 August, 02:10
In response Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ to his Publication
I agree with timelines, although they are always treated here like a grain of salt. I do not hold much to them, but when mentioned it is like a possible thought. Not much substance unless something does happen and there is meaning to be found with it. IMHO

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 August, 01:44
Nor am I, it will happen, "Trust The Plan"