Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 August, 10:53
Dan Scavino, right next to his President πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Elon talking, they're listening

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President/CiC Trump
Congratulations. You broke every record in the book
with so many MILLIONS of people. It's an honor.

πŸŽ₯ 0:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 August, 10:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
A lot of anticipation and hype just to get psyched. Dare I say it, " Nothing Burger "
Oh well Life goes on

Can't wait for 10 days of darkness maybe then I can get some rest and this nightmare will be over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 August, 11:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
πŸ’― There certainly wasn't anything said
that Anons don't already know.
But perhaps they reached NEW EARS
& that would be important πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

12 August, 11:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Or maybe this is just to put mud in the liberals face.

" Great to be back Elon

Great to have you back Mr President

Thank you so let me ask you a question

Sure anything

Were you scared during that assassination attempt

Not really I just got a lot of bear hugs from all these secret service people that took really good care of me they were amazing, you should have been there

Yeah well that was amazing anyways especially when you stood up and said fight fight fight

Well you know it was like not a big deal

I wanted to congratulate you on your electric cars but gas is still needed for all the other things other than your amazing electric cars. We're still going to drill baby drill

You right about that Mr president we still haven't figured out how to get our spaceships off the ground using electricity

How's the weather where you are Elon

Beautiful skies Mr President no chemtrails , time to launch.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 August, 11:53
In response James Dean to his Publication
Last sentence interesting indeed

Just tried to add a little humor to the interview as I had a hard time staying awake bye didn't even finish watching it and after I wrote that little pun I seen where Elon actually did do a launch lol

I didn't even know he was going to do one but but I'd throw it in there after the talk between Trump and Little rocket Man and of course Elon and his starlink/SpaceX
01:01 AM - Aug 13, 2024
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it