Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
11 August, 11:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
Can you be a little more specific for the not so smart ones?
02:16 PM - Aug 11, 2024
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Happy_Daisy in this post can reply
11 August, 02:25 (E)
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
We are all very smart; that's why we're here..(😁) 🤍

The world we live in the video game is a 3D three dimension made up of fear and anger....

We are headed to a world of 5D which is the Golden age of Love light and freedom from The matrix...

Many of us are experiencing seeing orbs different types of pure love light energy some of us are seeing ships and expanding conscious (connecting with our cosmic families) and in doing so able to communicate with the higher technologically advanced and spiritually advanced beings....((Think of them as angels from father God creator source)) 🙏

Personal Awakening is the real baptism. I personally experienced an accidental Kundalini Awakening over 3 years ago and it was a near-death experience... Whew.. ⛑️

We're not only going thru an awakening, but for the first time ever and hundreds of thousands of years we are ascending with Mother Gaia..((it's a very deep subject)). I know it sounds different if one has not delved into spirituality quite y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 August, 02:30 (E)
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
et.... We're experiencing a NEAR death experience.... All part of the Great awakening, the shift in consciousness, etc....

I recommend a book called Ascension 101 by Kimberly Palm you can get it on Amazon....

I hope this link helps your inner standing (:

https://yandex.com/search/...