Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 August, 02:48
This Mexican scientist claimed we live in a HOLOGRAPHIC MATRIX where we could dynamically interact with the construction of reality. He vanished after that.

Jacobo Grinberg (1946-?), the Mexican scientist who found the link between Science and the Paranormal. He was a Mexican psychologist and consciousness researcher who carried out experiments in telepathy and extraocular vision.

Dr. Grinberg raises the possibility that, through consciousness, the human brain can being able to have control over the universe in which we live.

His theory proposes that, from the process that the human brain performs to decode perceptual reality, it is possible to establish links with the Lattice , and with it, make changes in space-time.

He postulates that we live in an informational matrix which he calls "the hologram", in which there is the possibility of interacting with perceptual reality not only as a spectator, but as an active participant in the construction of said reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
11 August, 03:15
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I am currently reading several pdf documents written in the 60`s that point to something very similar.
They state that in fact thousands of years ago humans interacted through both telepathy and telekinetics, but that evil entities invaded and killed off millions if not billions of us and also killed of the technology that existed so that they could take over and instigate their own agenda and total control .
These beings are unable to interact in the same way and so consequently have destroyed our
abilities to be able to do those things.

The documents are pretty mind blowing and hard to ingest , so damaged are our minds, but i`m persevering although it`s not easy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 August, 10:39
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
You have a link?

This is one link, you have to scroll through. i have looked at so much i cant remember exactly what it was i found here, but it has loads of info, still going through my history to find the others, Will post them when i do.
https://www.theblackvault....
11:25 AM - Aug 11, 2024
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 August, 11:26
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Thank you❣️

11 August, 11:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
👍