Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
This Mexican scientist claimed we live in a HOLOGRAPHIC MATRIX where we could dynamically interact with the construction of reality. He vanished after that.

Jacobo Grinberg (1946-?), the Mexican scientist who found the link between Science and the Paranormal. He was a Mexican psychologist and consciousness researcher who carried out experiments in telepathy and extraocular vision.

Dr. Grinberg raises the possibility that, through consciousness, the human brain can being able to have control over the universe in which we live.

His theory proposes that, from the process that the human brain performs to decode perceptual reality, it is possible to establish links with the Lattice , and with it, make changes in space-time.

He postulates that we live in an informational matrix which he calls "the hologram", in which there is the possibility of interacting with perceptual reality not only as a spectator, but as an active participant in the construction of said reality.
02:48 AM - Aug 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
11 August, 11:02 (E)
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I've experienced objects moving unaided. 1st time was around 4 months after my partner's father's funeral in 2021 but I didn't note the date, could've been his mother's funeral date.

2nd time I made a mental request to move something in the bathroom to show my partner, it was there the toothpaste tube moved unaided from a shelf, over the hand basin & down to the floor in a controlled manner. It happened straight after, he'd gone to the bathroom, came down looking confused. He couldn't find the small piece of soap which was thin but 2 inches long. 😵 On 1st anniversary of father's funeral

3rd time time was the day following my mental request to hit him over the head with something to wake him up. A mustad jar flew with force from a kitchen cabinet & hit him on the chest, he thought he must've sucked it out when opening the door. Impossible.
That day was my deceased brother's birthday.

I've had other experiences but these were the first times they were physical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 August, 07:09
I can dig it...especially since ive been having lucid dreams, during the dreams im aware that im in control of dream state as i am "awake" state. 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
11 August, 03:15
I am currently reading several pdf documents written in the 60`s that point to something very similar.
They state that in fact thousands of years ago humans interacted through both telepathy and telekinetics, but that evil entities invaded and killed off millions if not billions of us and also killed of the technology that existed so that they could take over and instigate their own agenda and total control .
These beings are unable to interact in the same way and so consequently have destroyed our
abilities to be able to do those things.

The documents are pretty mind blowing and hard to ingest , so damaged are our minds, but i`m persevering although it`s not easy.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 August, 03:17
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Wow, fascinating.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 August, 10:39
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
You have a link?