Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Sadly meltdowns are becoming more frequently. Just this morning, not sure where the screaming was coming from, but someone went off their rocker! Not something I have heard before, no idea what happened. First response was with this shouting, was someone was very angry and my intuition said get indoors!

God Bless all those going through stress, sadness, grief, anger, and the downward spiral of emotions!

What I heard a while back was that... Everyone would be brought to their knees.

So lots of shake ups, and remember who you are and what all you have learned! Use your Wisdom and intuition with God's help!

You can make it through it!

Praying helps too!

Best wishes for all!!! God Bless us one and all!!!

For all those on the Upward spiral, God bless you as well! It hasn't been easy to get to this point! Stay strong, help others when you can, and Keep the Faith in God and yourselves!!!

IMHO
11:24 AM - Aug 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 August, 11:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
People are so stressed in life it's unreal. We heard the same thing yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 August, 12:37
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
10 August, 11:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris! God Bless you!

10 August, 12:43
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
TYVM!!! And God Bless you and yours as well!!!💛