Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 09:40
Newsflash. This wasn't just a 4 year plan. It started much earlier before Trump took office.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 11:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I posted a video from Bitchute re the #NWO Shook me cuz it was from 93 & they were talking about a BIG EVENT coming in 2000=9/11. They talked about #Globalism & NWO being a Bush family agenda. They talked about the whole world being microchipped like dogs so we could be tracked & these chips could be used to pay. Which Gates patented after 💥EVENT 201💥 2 mos before the 1st case was reported in Wuhan.👀

The Satanic Illuminati is running the WORLD. They've been planning this for decades! God knows what they're planning next. Pray for THOSE fighting evil in the tunnels & government! #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
its a war but not the end time war. God is literally judging the wicked for their cup is overflowing. we will have a time of revival and healing and yrs one day the NWO will take hold and stick but God said "not now" and we are here to be part in some way of taling down an ancient evil!!
11:19 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 10:51
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
IT won't stick even then. The planet is being lifted, our whole consciousness. If we have 1,000 years of peace, I heard the darkness has a little time after that but it's a much shorter period of time. This is huge!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 11:39
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
PRAISE JESUS! WE'VE SEEN ENOUGH HEARTACHE & EVIL TO LAST SEVERAL LIFETIMES... #GodWins #darktolight #NCSWIC #truth
THANK YOU! 🙏💞🙏