The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 05:49
Jan Halper-Hayes on Elijah Streams earlier today.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PAINTING???

https://rumble.com/v5abl8c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
09 August, 06:03
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Looks like an abstract acrylic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 06:27
In response None None to his Publication
I see a blood red child's face with blood splatter. Maybe it's just me - a bit jaded from this war.

None None @MUDD
09 August, 06:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Well, unless we had the artist's name, or at the least, the total picture, I would argue it is a bit of a personal interpretation - yes, brought on by a perceived incessant "war". However, we are often shown things which later turn out to be clues, so maybe you are right.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
Correct. I make no claims, it is just what my mind saw. I hope I am wrong.
06:38 PM - Aug 09, 2024
In response None None to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it