Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 August, 09:39
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
10 years isn't enough. No one reading this believes that in 10 years this sick fook will be rehabilitated. What happens to him then? He goes back to being a sick fook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
09 August, 06:56
I think he and Fauci were roommates and labmates in college...

According to the Bible, that type behavior condemns the unrepentant soul to hell, eternal separation from Jehovah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 August, 03:56
Feed him to his beloved reptiles.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 August, 03:45
Sick bastard. Hopefully there are more than a couple dog lovers in stir.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 August, 03:41 (E)
I read my great grandfathers diaries...and he talks about pedophilia and the royal family and all the things we are talking about...

And he talks about language and people who have to write dictionaries and he is basically saying they need protection because focusing on such matters mentally creates it...

Its such an experience to read them... the 50's and 60's... he hung out with all the poets and writers of the time...

He was very Godly... he poured it all into his diaries and I am so blessed.... they also work a little like Q... I have syncs with them...

They are totally amazing....

So.. as we talk about these things... we have to keep praying because some people are absorbing it...

How could anyone imagine such filth? It's so inhuman... and they write for kids... I banned it years ago because its Murdoch owned.. or Maxwell... and I knew then 10 years ago it was going to be used to mess with kids minds... Attenborough is on the flight log...

How vial... God protect us an

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 August, 04:08
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Cathy O'Brien was 6 years old when she was given

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 August, 03:28
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK
&
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 August, 03:21
my word

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 August, 03:21
nothing is sicker than this with the exception of raping children

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
09 August, 03:26
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
These things are beyond....