Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 August, 03:28
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 August, 03:32
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
and my dad lost his leg in ww2, at age 19

this is so wrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 August, 03:49
In response Every Time to her Publication
😢 he is buried in a veteran's cemetery now with my mom

TY for saying so

he suffered, but found a way to carry on and have a life

but it was hard for him

I pray for him and my mom all the time.💖

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 August, 05:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Sounds like your Dad was an inspiration.
I don't know if you've seen this video-and I admit that I am shamelessly promoting it-
But because to me, it is very reassuring.
It's from Jonathon Cahn, a man who almost died when he was 19, then devoted his life to serve God who he believes saved him.
Although the word 'prophetic' is used, imo the video is a teaching. (and really very good)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Mystery Behind The Trump Assassination Attempt | Jonathan Cahn Prophetic - YouTube

Jonathan Cahn opens up the mystery behind the attempted assassination of Donald Trump. A mystery that goes back three thousand years and to Tabernacle of Go...