Patriot May @Patriot_May77
12 February, 09:24
Hello fellow Anons, I hope your evening is going well; mine has turned into a very interesting one. Having watched a video of Issac Kappy earlier, and me being the little Investigator I am, have decided to dedicate my next story, to him. Having only been awakened, several months ago, I do not know much about Kappy but after watching and listening to him I feel as though I need to do this, for him, a fallen hero. So, I am asking for your help in anyway you can; I am looking for video's, links, articles, etc that will help me on this. You will get credit, on my blog for any help you give. THX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
12 February, 09:42
In response Patriot May to her Publication
I personally dont think he is dead ... I follow Isaac Kapoy on Twitter and think it is him ... There is a current video that looks just like him ... Check it out for yourself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 09:49
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
Thank you; I apprecite anything you can help me with and I'm sure, he would be too.

12 February, 10:05
Check this account out on Twitter ... He kinda talks in code like he did in real life ... Love to see what you think ...

12 February, 10:32
Here are the side by side comparison; i'm downloading a software which should help me with lightning it up. They look simular, although the one on the right looks younger and has a mole on the left side of his face. I'm going to look more into it though.

Definately his eyebrows and eyes ... The crazy thing is he mentions Bettendorf Iowa ... Thats where i live ... creepy how he says we can stay because its small but wont want to because its next to Davenport 😳
10:38 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CindyLouWho in this post can reply
12 February, 10:40
That is odd; I'm going to check out this new program I 'm downloading and get back with you

12 February, 10:42
ooooh ... I will have my popcorn ready ... Good luck ... cant wait to see what you fin