Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 August, 02:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
This shit has to be waking people up. Then I spoke with my sister and realized it’s NOT. What the fuck is it going to take?
08:36 PM - Aug 04, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
05 August, 12:38
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
The scare event...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 August, 09:12
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I have friends/relatives that voted Trump--won't/can't wake up --don't even want Trump now..gotta be something in the food supply or
wuz in the vax supply

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 August, 09:26
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I don’t know why we don’t see things the same. I’ve had very bad bosses in my life I spoke up and the response was “ I’d rather deal with the devil I know than the devil I don’t”. WTF. I don’t want Any Devil running anything. People settle for whatever as long as they’re making it instead of fighting for the ones who aren’t. I’m okay I’m making it. Why am I in this fight? Because I fkin CARE. I want us all making it. I can’t live in a world where my kids chooses what they want to eat over a child who goes hungry. It’s gut wrenching.