Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
03 August, 11:56
I used to love to fly!

I haven't flown anywhere since 9/11

Not out of fear of terrorists!

I will Not comply with the Nazi/communist/fascist airport security system put into place with the "Patriot" Act which stripped most of any of the illusion of rights which the corporation had already removed.

Anymore than I complied with the absolute made up bullshit of the scamdemic!

I love this! ⤵️⤵️

and would love even more masses of people indoctrinated with fear to wake up put on their big boy pants and big girl panties and
say NO to unconstitutional tyranny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
03 August, 01:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Yes I agree, your reasoning sounds familiar to mine!
When I read this yesterday, my mind went to what would I do had I been in that plane?
My conclusion, there would be no way in hell I would comply, much like with the scandemonic, if you think after all the crap I went thru rejecting that, then submit to this, I’m guessing hell hasn’t felt the fury of Deborah yet, but they are getting ready to!
Hummmm, I feel better now, thanks friend…guess I needed to put that out there, demons beware, our power only increases when you piss us off🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 06:13
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Woo-Hoo!

A good cleansing rant moves out negative energy!

🤗💖

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
lol, yes indeed😀
And I’ve been doing good lately😇
Thanks for triggering me, guesss I needed to clean house🙏❤️
07:58 PM - Aug 03, 2024
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
03 August, 10:50
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
My pleasure! And boy, don't we all need a good cleaning from time to time!

I certainly do!
🙏🤗💖