Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
02 August, 11:53
Alice In Chains - Your Decision (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for Your Decision performed by Alice In Chains.#AliceInChains #YourDecision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
03 August, 12:33 (E)
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
recorded in *2009*

quite some time ago

'interesting'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 12:41
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
lol...I'm old?

wht 2.0 @wht
03 August, 12:47 (E)
If *that* makes one old ... my old school MoTown => Dead head self is ancient ... ;)

I was referring to the vid subject matter .. ahead of it's time in the general 'awakening' sense and quite graphic too

03 August, 12:56
I just like to post what I am listening to. Not a lot of meaning to it although there is some...

wht 2.0 @wht
gotcha ... but a lot of heavy subject matter in both those

'decisions' indeed
01:11 AM - Aug 03, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
03 August, 03:15
Maybe Layne Staley is still around? Seems kind of crazy, but would be surreal.

03 August, 01:24
Yes they hopefully "were" some sick fucks to say to least!