Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
30 July, 10:05
I take ivermectin every day. However, about 10 days ago, he developed a high fever of over 39 degrees for several days.
At that time, my parents, who had lost their appetite and were weak due to the abnormal heat, went to the hospital to get an IV drip.
They were both told that they were infected with COVID-19, so they were turned away without even receiving an IV drip.
Thanks to the ivermectin I had, my parents didn't have any severe coronavirus symptoms.
I haven't been tested for COVID-19, but I think I was probably infected. I had a high fever, and I still have a sore throat and cough. Was ivermectin really effective? If I hadn't taken it, would my symptoms have been worse?
In any case, please quickly change the rotten medical system that turns away weakened and sick people.
My parents, who cannot receive an IV drip, remain weak.
Universe, God, please help me.
One disaster after another. Please help my parents and me to get well. The limit has already been exceeded...it's to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
๐Ÿ™Dear God Almighty place a hedge or protection over Angel Feather and both her parents. Bless them with increased: faith in You, strength, love, support, vigor, comfort, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.
10:12 PM - Jul 30, 2024
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
30 July, 10:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thanks so much. I truly appreciate your kindness.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’žโœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 July, 10:40
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
God Bless you and your parents! ๐Ÿ’•