Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I take ivermectin every day. However, about 10 days ago, he developed a high fever of over 39 degrees for several days.
At that time, my parents, who had lost their appetite and were weak due to the abnormal heat, went to the hospital to get an IV drip.
They were both told that they were infected with COVID-19, so they were turned away without even receiving an IV drip.
Thanks to the ivermectin I had, my parents didn't have any severe coronavirus symptoms.
I haven't been tested for COVID-19, but I think I was probably infected. I had a high fever, and I still have a sore throat and cough. Was ivermectin really effective? If I hadn't taken it, would my symptoms have been worse?
In any case, please quickly change the rotten medical system that turns away weakened and sick people.
My parents, who cannot receive an IV drip, remain weak.
Universe, God, please help me.
One disaster after another. Please help my parents and me to get well. The limit has already been exceeded...it's to
10:05 PM - Jul 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
03 August, 08:05
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I Recommend This Website To You And Assure
And It Will Not Disappoint You,

πŸ“²Visit: https://buyivermectinforhu...

It's A Very Trusted And Customer-supportive Online Pharmacy.
No need of prescription

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
31 July, 09:11
Sending love and prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 09:14
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
31 July, 09:02
Prayers for you and your parents πŸ™πŸ™

31 July, 09:14
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
31 July, 03:09
Sorry... its twc.health... go to x22 dave for a discount.... I'm so freKin busy

30 July, 11:05
Add NAC available at most health food stores

30 July, 11:04
TWC.com has kits with everything you need mentioned by @pndlumswings tammy faye

31 July, 03:11
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 July, 11:01
You don't need a Dr for an IV,
PA's are giving them at alt med clinics.
Just another option

31 July, 03:11
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
30 July, 10:54
Prayers you all!!! Godspeed!! β€οΈπŸ™

31 July, 03:12
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
30 July, 10:48 (E)
Some more things to include in your daily regimen if possible ... get some Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days (an OTC alternative supplememt to prescription hydroxychloriquine) and zinc 50-100mg for 7 days. The combo works with zinc killing the virus, BUT zinc can not get inside the cell without taking Quercetin too, which opens the cell wall. They must both be taken together in order to work.
Dr Zelenkos recommendations;
Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days
Zinc 50-100mg for 7 days
Vitamin D3 10000 IU, 250mg for 7 days
Vitamin C 1000mg for 7 days
Azithromycin 500mg for 7 days

Sending prayers to you and familyπŸ™

31 July, 04:03
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Thank you for the advice. This summer is murderously hot. Recently, my mother has been feeling weak and has no appetite.
My mother is suffering from shingles more than from COVID.πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 July, 10:45
sending prayersπŸ™πŸ»

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 July, 10:56
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
A point to be made is that statistics have been altered to show a rise in covid but again, where did the cold, flu, pneumonia go? all a hoax! Thank God for truth!!! Thank God for Ivermectin and other treatments for parasitic infections!

31 July, 09:15
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 July, 10:38
Please God, help Angel Feather and parents to get well quickly and perfectly.

31 July, 04:10
In response Every Time to her Publication
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 July, 10:34
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

30 July, 10:35
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 July, 10:15
Here are some options for rehydrating that I pray help your parents.

https://healthyhumanlife.c...

30 July, 10:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’ž

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
30 July, 10:13
You had a cold. Your parents had a cold. Covid19 is worldwide hoax.

30 July, 10:24
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Is there any point in posting here without knowing that?
People who are still scared of coronavirus probably don't know about ivermectin ❗️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 July, 10:43
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
To my friends , family , relatives, stop saying you have covid, stop using the word covid, stop looking forward to getting tested again and again for covid, stop thinking that there is long covid, stop it

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 July, 10:12
πŸ™Dear God Almighty place a hedge or protection over Angel Feather and both her parents. Bless them with increased: faith in You, strength, love, support, vigor, comfort, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

30 July, 10:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thanks so much. I truly appreciate your kindness.πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
30 July, 10:11
Sending prayers for healing & comfort to you & your parents.

30 July, 10:32
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication