Tara Jasper @Tarauncg
Wake up and get #healthyyou as everything we do is backwards and harmful.

Sun is medicine! Sunscreen is poison.
10:52 AM - Jul 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tarauncg in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
29 July, 11:20
In response Tara Jasper to her Publication
And those sunglasses…stop wearing them

“The eyes contain photosensitive cells in its retina. These photosensitive cells have connections directly to the pituitary gland in the brain. Stimulation of these cells comes from sunlight, such photo-receptors play a vital role in human physiology and health, a study by Dr.’s Turner and Mainster of the University of Kansas School of Medicine, published in the British Journal of Opthamology in 2008.”

“The proper functioning of the endocrine system relies on sunlight entering the eyes and the body being exposed to the sun. Failure to do this creates disruption within the endocrine system which can have significant impacts in various facets of one’s life. Physiological and psychological impacts are had from malfunctioning of any of the glands in the endocrine system.“

https://drleonardcoldwell....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 July, 11:56
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
I stopped wearing sunglasses a couple of years ago when I heard if this. The eyes quickly adjust and seeing the world without sunglasses is a joy. It improves sleep, energizes, and has great health benefits. I only use light sunglasses when driving if there is direct glare obstructing my view, and when skiing or other snow activities where the terrain needs visualization. Wearing a visor or hat as you get used to no sunglasses is helpful. Never look directly at the sun of course. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396