Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 February, 10:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Flag fra Marocco ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 04:03
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
#MOROCCO + #USA / #Trump + #Israel

SAME BED
personally i dont care.

but in some spanish #Patriot S pro trump are next level angry
for the Donald Trumprecognized Moroccan sovereignty Morocco Western Sahara

#MOROCCO to get #F35 fighte jets from the US after its agreement on Western Sahara and ISRAE
11 December, 2020 02:40
Donald Trump Morocco Western Sahara

exchange for Morocco agreeing to restore diplomatic relations with Israel, direct flights and trade agreements.

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
13 February, 04:14
love the past tense, used🧡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 11:38
Nana thinks she died when she had that episode after the 9/11 speech! Did they help her alone, who knows, Nana understands they can just give you a heart attack if they want. Several undetectable ways to bury ya I hear!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 February, 11:31
I am so glad that WITCH is dead.

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
12 February, 10:06
eh, its only 10pm, im jumping down this rabbit hole. 😄 Thanks Doq!