Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
BTW, Did you know if you burn yourself on the stove, that if you cut a piece of tomato and place it on the burn, it will not blister up. This is not for cuts or gashes, just simple heat burns.
05:27 PM - Jul 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
28 July, 09:17
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I love me some tomatoes..definitely gonna try it. Right now I put Castor Oil on everything and it’s brother…I think I might have a problem. I ❤️ CO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
28 July, 08:54
Mustard seems to work pretty well also!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 09:08
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
TY!!!💛

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 July, 08:42
Apple cider vinegar works really great on a burn. Immediately upon getting a burn place the area in ACV ot place a cloth wet with ACV on the burn. Pain stops Immediately. No blisters. 😇

28 July, 08:45 (E)
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TY!!! 💛

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 July, 08:14
ty...good to know

28 July, 08:19
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
It might sting or hurt a little but no blister will usually form!