Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The weekend is a lip singer. MJ 1000000% sang that.
09:26 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michelle Zerbe @Joydancer888
13 February, 05:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
omg, no wonder I love that song

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 11:34
I love where you are going with this thread!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 February, 10:55
Yet again, @ghostezra , has no idea what he is talking about. This is "The Weeknd" singing. Not MJ. Yes it sounds similar but you can tell it's The Weeknd's voice when he hits his low notes.

This is why Anonup has issues right now. It's an echo-chamber for ppl who have no idea what is really going on. They make remarks like these without having any evidence. You also posted that the Cash Cab driver was Derek Chauvin which has been proven false. It's just like saying all bald ppl look like Mr. Clean.

Stop spreading this BS. You are as bad as Charlie Ward.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
13 February, 03:17
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Shill be gone. It is YOU who is spreading false information. You have no credibility.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 10:45
@ghostezra I grew up listening to Prince, and the guitar skills of H.E.R.as well as the movements at the end of the song during the guitar solo seemed errily familiar🤔

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 February, 10:43
cooool 😎🖖

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
13 February, 10:41
I added MJ with his white glove & black and white shoes to my Super Bowl blog! funny that https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Michael Catino @MCanon
13 February, 08:57
cant wait for him to be back on stage.

rebel girl @rebel1776
13 February, 07:21
Wow! Forgot how good MJ is!

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
13 February, 07:18
YOOOOOOO!! That sounds JUST LIKE MIKE!! 🤯

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
13 February, 06:33
Watch the feet. Unmistakable. Listen to the voice.

Unique signature. We each have one. God's creation.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
13 February, 04:31
Okay, NOW it makes sense. He is lipsinging to Michael's soundTrack that is slowed down a bit... yes

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 02:57
Do any singers not lip sync anymore?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
13 February, 01:09
So another Miile Vanelli?? 🤣🤣🤣

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 February, 11:05
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
YoYo Ma did it on his cello during the Obama inauguration. Waylon Jennings did it in 1967 during a live TV performance of "only daddy that'll walk the line". ALL music videos. they all do it. It's television.

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
13 February, 12:43
Hoping MJ is sill alive and that he and JFK, Jr soon make their re-entry on Center Stage with the re-inauguration of the GREATEST President since Lincoln, President Trump! However, with that said, that wasn't "the" Michael Jackson singing.... sorry.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 February, 11:19
The Weeknd VS. Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 08:48
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

THIS OTHER #Pope
ALSO AGREE WITH ME :

"Yes beloved son of christ, as a #vatican #Pope
i can confirm t you that
the #weekend hand #Sings its STILL a BIG #CORNUTTO
as BIG as a #cathedral "

#theweeknd #BlindingLights

13 February, 08:51
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

THIS OTHER #Pope
ALSO AGREE WITH ME :

#theweeknd #BlindingLights

son #michael _ #Jackson still keep doing
#esoteric
#Masonic
#JESUIT
#satanic
#CORNUTTO for 3 times in #BLINDED by the #Lights of #LUCIFER

EPIC vide because is AMAZING SONG AND VIDEO

#CONCILIATION OF SYMBOLS PLEASE, TO BE SURE WHATS THE DEAL IS 😁 😌
✌️

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
12 February, 10:36
Watch this video about the Weeknd's life. I cued it to a time when Weeknd is singing on the bus in 2006 when he is just 17 years old--- he does sound a LOT like MJ. I'm sure he was a fan and grew up listening to him, but definitely not him. Here you go! https://youtu.be/hr9m_EPLM...

Razz Matazz @RLH10
12 February, 10:28
💯 MJ. It is so obvious....love him. Ready for him to come out with another thriller soon. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
12 February, 10:11
i'm not even a fan but i recognize His Voice signature immeadiately

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 February, 10:05
i grew up on MJ and his brothers my ears say the closest thing i have heard to him and very well could be. IMHO he never died

Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
12 February, 09:51
What is a lip singer?

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
12 February, 11:15
In response Iris Wyman to his Publication
Lip syncing is what he meant. Remember Milli Vanilli?

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
12 February, 09:51
It's clear, his voice is unmistakable and unrepeatable and very conveniently "The Weeknd" is released to the public in 2010, a year after the MJ's "death".

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
12 February, 09:47
My husband heard the clip and said MJ. He doesnt research but believes at this point most anything is possible!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
12 February, 09:45
No EBS/ Declass on the Castle Rock Casting is Killing Us not so softly (Michael Jackson - Rare version ) https://youtu.be/Y0nSJNbJt...

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
12 February, 09:39
It would explain why The Weeknd was bandaged up for most of 2020...It'd be a hoot to find out MJ was really making appearances. 🤣

opti Mystic @Opti
12 February, 09:37
Hammer/Nail=Bammmmmmmmmm!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
12 February, 09:34
there is only one MJ voice. all i had to do was close my eyes. yep

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
12 February, 09:32
Yep. That clip proves it. I was so mortified at the time with thr satanic symbolism i coulsnt focus on the voice. Thank you for posting.

13 February, 10:11
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
NOT SO FAST

BEFORE :

NEED TO EXPLAIN THE BAD PART IN #weekend

#BLINDED BY THE #Lights ( OF #LUCIFER )

#SYMBOLOGY

NOW: DOUBLE TROUBLE ✌️😒

#michael # Jackson

RESURECTEd AS MUSICAL#MARTYR
OF THE #Catholic #MOTHER #CHURCH OF #ROME

ITS THE NEW #JESUIT #Military #ORDER MANEOUVER ?

/ #Trust THE#Military / ( #vatican ORDER o fcourse )

ITS NOW CANONIZED BY ME THE #Pope / #pepe ?

PRAISE
# SAINT #MICHAE l #ARCHnAGEL

( #ARTIFICIAL - #INTELLIGENCE #LUCIFERIA N #CULT )

#MAGA
#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening

13 February, 10:11
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

Alana Sayler @asayler
12 February, 09:32
whaddya think about this one?https://youtu.be/GapNsl5M0...

Counter Spell @Counterspell
13 February, 11:06
In response Alana Sayler to her Publication
Chills.

Tim DuArte' @Doc944
12 February, 09:31
really Ghost? MJ alive ok. But❓

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 09:35
In response Tim DuArte' to his Publication
Alive and well. Only MJ can hit that note.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
12 February, 09:28
FEED ME...MORE.....MJ.