Sami Wood @SamiTWood
26 July, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 July, 10:54
In response Sami Wood to her Publication
This is not art it’s evil. It’s sickening how [they] getaway with promoting pedophila and satanic abuse. God help us to hold those involved responsible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 July, 11:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
They need to raid that place, NOW!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 July, 11:11
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Apprehend and Investigate the facility’s administration, patrons of that exhibit, and the artists involved.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
So very disgusting! In my wildest dreams, I never imagined the evil we have witnessed to be so deep!! The normies will have a really tough time when all is revealed!
11:14 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 July, 06:24
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thankfully NCSWIC.

[They] are being exposed and soon won’t be able to walk down our streets.

You’re right that those who slumber are in for a rude awakening. We’ve been blessed with time to try to wrap our heads around how vast and deep the evil is. Others won’t have the luxury of taking information in at their own pace. They will have us to help them work through the experience. I know there are more hard truths we have yet to learn too. WWG1WGA

It’s amazing how evil has operated throughout history by lying, manipulating, harming and killing. Much of it hidden in plain sight. Thank God [they] are being exposed and the world is waking up.

By the Grace of God Almighty it is [their] evil world that is being exposed and destroyed, not ours. I believe President Trump’s promise that “The best is yet to come.”

🙏 😃 💕

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 July, 09:06
Well said Raven, 🙏