Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
just had to say that this journey within myself has brought me so much peace. WE went through this together Folks and i Truly LOVE each and every one of you. WE were tested and together WE became stronger. WE are a family of Gods children. WE never turn our backs on our family. β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ™πŸ»...Thank you and God Bless us ALL
09:17 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 February, 09:52
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
This journey is going to bring our world to God and create a more loving world full of people wanting to serve others instead themselves. Although it's been a mission for we Anons, sometimes extremely stressful, our reward will be satisfaction in knowing we were chosen to play a small part! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabl USA @sabl
13 February, 12:11
πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 10:38
God Bless you too! I am so thankful to have found all of you to share this amazing moment in time!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 10:32
I Feel the Same! Our Souls have come together through protective and strong feelings for God and what is right! I love you all, my Patriot Family! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
12 February, 10:28
to love and trust people that you've never met so deeply. that's god!

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
12 February, 10:14
WE are FAMILY

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
12 February, 10:06
Greatest honor to follow frens like you! So thankful for each & every one of you! Humbled & grateful to God to be alive & witness the Great Awakening

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 February, 10:02
Amen ! Finding most of my family here today, found. a lot on Gab. Can't say Boo on Twatter without starting over again! God bless all of you!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 February, 09:59
Our souls are all on the sane level of gratitude. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
12 February, 09:57
This has Truly brought us Patriots closer and has been a big eye opener to all of us. it has not only made us strogget within but in faith & God as well. We all know Now Patriots have each others back. Im so thankful we didn't allow it to tare us apart but bring us together. I say after this is alll over with we have a big Patriot Meet & Greet with POTUS as special guest.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
12 February, 09:55
considering my family thinks I'm crazy how am I supposed to fix that?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
12 February, 10:13
In response Linda Campbell to her Publication
Just tell them, "That's okay, I love you anyway. You'll come around," & give them a big hug. :)

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
12 February, 09:54
Ditto, Tank! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
12 February, 09:54
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«God Bless You Sir, Love you!!!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 February, 09:53
I agree 100%! I have never met most of my digital Patriot family, but can honestly say I feel closer to you all and to God than I ever have in my life. I am thankful for my awakening of the truth, for my new frens and for God almighty. If God is for us, then who can be against us! Love fiercly and pray passionately....we've got this!β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
12 February, 10:15
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
12 February, 10:19
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Same here Patriots has been my family and I feel as if I know them personally. I love all my Patriot family.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
12 February, 09:52
Amen. Bless you Tank.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
This is beautiful Tank!! πŸ₯° Love everyone here!!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
Mm,mm,mm - big christian patriot hug mm,mm,mm

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
12 February, 09:36
I too have found peace again. My hope for our future has been renewed. Definitely thankful for my new frog fam. We have no doubt been blessed with the gift of vision.
#wwg1wga

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 February, 09:30
SOUL FOOD for the Midnight RIDE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎ
https://youtu.be/Ucnj27Lli...

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
12 February, 09:24
Ditto. Never thought my biggest spiritual growth would come while making new digital frens. So grateful for all the wonderful people I have connectedf with.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
12 February, 09:23
never ever give up on each other no matter what...