Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Stay POSITIVE frens! Lots of negativity on AnonUp lately. Remember that fear and negativity feed the satanic beast. Don't feed the satanic beast, starve him with courage, positivity, and hope. Defeat him with prayer. Remember the (S)Word of the Spirit is God's Word. It is our only offensive weapon in Spiritual War! Use it.
😇
06:49 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
26 July, 08:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
We should care more about truth than lack of Let’s be honest we’re on the same team . And we seem to get a lot incorrect information that can’t be verified and see little to no results and asked to believe even when your life is falling apart .I do like this platform at least they don’t remove your post and let you speak freely like our 1st amendment was written

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 July, 07:15
Painful to keep seeing/hearing Evil
everywhere.. Olympics is a Satanic
Orgy

Well meaning, loving Anons express
how awesome '25-26 will be...

BUT many of us have expected Justice
since B4 Jan 6 setup... & wonder if
we'll LIVE to see our Beautiful New World.

Not crying about it, well, right now anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 July, 08:49
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I firmly believe we have been chosen for such a time as this. We have to keep the faith, and trust God's plan. Evil will be defeated.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5
IMO this is a time of separating the wheat from the chaff. Hard as it is, we must Trust the Lord. 😇

Robin Oxman @Robino
26 July, 07:13
I have been canning...52 quarts of tomatoes....36 Jams different kinds,,,and I just finished 40 baggies of sweet corn....Hubby bbque's it and the I butter and add the sunshine (little sugar).....kids always ask "Is this sunshine corn"....teehee xx

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 July, 07:07
Is it negativity or truth?
Really tired of that narrative-every time we share an inconvenient truth we're labeled negative.

Most on here should pray for discernment and then maybe some common sense.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
26 July, 07:42
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Judge not. We all have our private battles.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 July, 06:56
💗