Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
The symptoms associated with ascension are currently very pronounced. This process demands a comprehensive purification of all aspects of one's life, particularly those concerning the physical body and its utilization. Individuals who are not experiencing these symptoms to some extent may still be in earlier stages of this transformation or have not yet begun to develop their crystalline structures. Those who are intensely experiencing these changes are likely undergoing significant upgrades and transformations out of necessity. Lightworkers, in particular, must advance ahead of the collective, enduring sometimes disconcerting changes to sustain the planet's light and serve as guides for others.
continued in comments.....
05:01 PM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
26 July, 05:01
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
The metamorphosis from a caterpillar to a butterfly is a substantial and demanding endeavor. Deep breathing is recommended, as even the Earth's atmosphere is undergoing electromagnetic alchemical shifts, presenting a different composition compared to the pre-2012 era. This transformation may result in some individuals experiencing challenges in acclimatizing to breathing and other physiological functions as your crystalline self becomes apparent.

Moving forward, The energies have been so high recently that I was floating on a wave of electricity and ended up not sleeping for two days. A wonderful experience but now some rest is needed hence taking a break from making a video this week. I shall be back on that soon however. Remember - You're not dying. You're adjusting. Change is not easy, especially when it is permanent. The new you is a huge upgrade. See it for what it is. A celebration. All my love. AQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396