THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
🚨BREAKING ALERT🚨
PRE RECORDED
Barack and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris:
'This is going to be historic.'

It took six days, but Barack Obama said yes.

A long-awaited endorsement from former President Obama for Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic party’s nominee for president finally arrived on Friday.

While Harris had racked up a series of endorsements since President Joe Biden withdrew from his reelection bid after his debacle of a debate performance, Obama was the last prominent Democrat who hadn't weighed in.

“Aw. Hi, you’re both together! Oh, it’s good to hear you both,” says Harris, dressed in a beige suit and wearing a gold link chain.

“I can’t have this phone call without saying to my girl Kamala: I am proud of you. This is going to be historic,” says the former first lady.

The Obamas made history themselves 16 years ago when Barack Obama became the first person of color to be elected president of the United States.
USA Today
05:31 AM - Jul 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
26 July, 01:49
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Obama is no longer around.Obama Foundation you get a Operator from Kansas.It has basically come to a Halt...and if Obama was truly alive he would be there daily Getting his Library Up!
Harris is i hear is being played by Prince...i mean she has a Kick in her step her Voice....like a whole new person.Carry On

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396