Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 July, 01:09 (E)
Vowed to destroy the woke mind virus?
https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
25 July, 01:54
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Fk man.

This breaks my heart. Damn, even the way he said it. God bless him.

To Elon, I know I made a distasteful joke once about this boy, but I didn't think of how it hurt anyone.

I am truly sorry.

That's just who I am, but I never want to hurt anyone...
please God I hope you see this apology, if you saw my comment.
If you didn't see my comment, I hope God blesses you and your family endlessly anyways.

In both instances.

My reason for getting sm (au) was because I wanted people to be able to live happily. I wanted to contribute. Not degrade.

Second time I say 'my bad' today.

At this point, if this keeps going, a general notice should be sent out lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 July, 03:33
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
You are judging yourself to hardly. This why I put a question mark. Cause this billionaire didnโ€™t know what hormone blockers do? All the love Cat ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š. Be easy on yourself itโ€™s a movie we all have been wrong a million times ๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by ThisIsC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat-Cher About, click on at the bottom under it